Can-Am Defender Max 4 – Door/Rear Window Combo- Full Doors
$860.35 – $987.30
Can-Am Defender Max 4 – Door/Rear Window Combo – Full Doors
Fits the 2016-2022 Can-Am Defender Max 4 models.
Your ride has a hard top and windshield, but it’s just not keeping you warm. 3 Star Industries’ door/rear Panel combo will enclose the cab and keep the weather conditions outside. Made of heavy-duty materials, the 3 Star Industries’ door/rear Panel combo for the Can-Am Defender Max is proudly made in the USA with premium features at a value price.
Choose your color and zipper options below.
The modular door/rear window combo consists of door panels and a back panel that can be installed with any hard windshield and hard top. The enclosure is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
The enclosure’s modular construction gives the user multiple cover options. Modular construction means each section of the enclosure works independently of the others. When it’s cold outside, the doors and back panel keep the wind and cold out. As the temperature warms, remove the doors and keep the back panel in place. So modular means you have options.
Additional product features are as follows.…
- Made using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) with a proprietary process that coats both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are manufactured from 30 gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook(Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Available in Black or Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Side Windows
- Zip Open Rear Window
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov