CF Moto UForce 500/800 – 2 Pc Windshield
$296.15 – $399.23
CF Moto UForce 500/800 – 2 Pc Windshield
At 3 Star Industries, we know not every windshield matches every rider’s needs and budget. That’s why we start with the basics and let you add the options you desire. You build the windshield you want. Well, you choose the options, WE build it. And when we say we build it we mean just that. We ship you a READY-TO-INSTALL windshield. We don’t ask you to install the vents or attach the trim. We do that for you.
Choose your clamp and vent options below.
Let’s build the windshield you want with the options you desire.
So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 2-piece Lexan windshield with loop clamps. The unique design of the 2-piece windshield offers function in all seasons. During colder months, the full windshield offers the needed front wind protection. During warmer months, the 2-piece independent windshield sections allows the lower section to be removed for great air flow while the top remains on as a bug shield. The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning. All hardware needed for the loops clamps is provided.
FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS
- Fits all model years UForce 500/800.
- ¼” Polycarbonate-Both the upper and lower windshield section is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4″ thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- 2 PIECE DESIGN-Each windshield section mounts independently of the other. This allows the rider the option of riding with both sections on or just the top or bottom on when more air in the cab is desired.
- AUTOMOTIVE TRIM-The bottom of the lower windshield section has a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line. The trim along the hood line is standard in all windshield models.
- BENDS-All of our 2-piece windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS and TRIM-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT”S THAT EASY. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed in front of the driver and passenger. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT COATING-Need a scratch-resistant hard coated windshield? See our base listing for a windshield made of scratch-resistant MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.