CF Moto ZForce 950 – Half Windshield w/ Scratch Resistant and Tint Options
$125.95 – $187.95
CF Moto ZForce 950 – 2-Piece Windshield
Sometimes a little air deflection is the difference between a comfortable ride and tears running down your face. HEY, THERE’S NO CRYING ON THE TRAILS. At least not with 3 Star Industries’ half windshield for the CFMoto ZForce 950. Made of ¼” Lexan polycarb, cut with CNC precision and made in America, our half windshield offers wind deflection at an incredible price.
Choose your windshield options below.
Let’s build you a half windshield with the options you want. You choose the mounting hardware, general purpose or scratch-resistant polycarbonate, and a clear or tinted half windshield. As always, 3 Star windshields come full trimmed and ready to mount. So, let’s get started. We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America.
CF Moto ZForce 950 Models
- ¼” Polycarbonate-The windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS and TRIM-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT”S THAT EASY. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- LOOP CLAMPS– Loop clamps are made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- ¼” Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate-MR10 Lexan is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides.
- TINTED-The durability of polycarbonate with a gray tint.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Tinted polycarbonate is not available with a scratch-resitant coating.
- All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov