CFMoto ZForce 950 – Upper Doors
CF Moto Z-Force 950 – Upper Doors
FITS: 2020-2022 CF Moto Z-Force 950
Sometimes the weather is just too much when you only have a top, windshield, and back panel on your side-by-side. 3 Star Industries designed and manufactures soft doors to work with any manufacturer’s cab components. The soft upper doors for the CF Moto Z-Force 950 are an economical way to enclose the cab. While we call them soft, the doors are made of heavy duty material to withstand whatever elements come at them.
Choose your enclosure color and mirror cut-out options below.
Upper doors for the CFMoto ZForce 950 are part of our modular cab system. Modular design allows you have options. When the cold winds blow, add the doors to completely enclosure your cab. When the temperature rises, either roll the doors back and secure open or remove them until needed again. While the doors work beautifully with our windshields, back windshields, and tops, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories.
- Available in Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Doors open an close with heavy-duty #10 YKK metal zippers.
- Windows are made from 30 gauge Aqua-View vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- If your Z950 had side mirrors, we notch the upper doors to accommodate the mirrors.
All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov