Coleman UT400/HiSun HS 400 – 1 Pc Lexan Back Panel w/ Clamp and Vent Options
$229.97 – $247.33
Coleman Outfitter UT 400/ HiSun HS 400 – 1 pc Lexan Back Panel with Clamp and Vent Options
- Fits: Coleman UT400 and HiSun HS 400 models
Stop the irritating blow back into your cab with the 3 Star Industries’ rear windshield. Whether on the job site or riding the trails, keep the wind, rain, and dust outside with this tough 1/4″ thick rear windshield. While a lot of rear windshields are made of 3/16″ or even 1/8″, we prefer to manufacture your rear windshield with the heavier 1/4″.
Choose your vent option below.
- ¼” Polycarbonate-The rear windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4″ thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- Quick Install Straps–The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT”S THAT EASY.
- Automotive Trim-The rear windshield has a flexible PVC edge trim installed along the sides. Yes, installed. We install the trim. Your rear windshield is ready to install out of the box.
- VENTS-Add vents to your rear windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed along the top of the rear windshield. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- Loop Clamps-If you prefer a hard clamp, choose the zinc-plated steel loop clamps with a vinyl coating for cushioning. All hardware needed for the loops clamps is provided.
Whichever options you you’re buying a quality rear windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please…
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov