Kawasaki Teryx KRX – 1 Pc Scratch-Resistant Windshield with Clamp & Vent Options
$337.38 – $404.65
Kawasaki Teryx KRX – 1Pc Scratch-Resistant Windshield with Clamp & Vent Options
At 3 Star Industries, we know not every windshield matches every rider’s needs and budget. That’s why we start with the basics and let you add the options you desire. You build the windshield you want. Well, you choose the options, WE build it. And when we say we build it we mean just that. We ship you a READY-TO-INSTALL windshield. We don’t ask you to install the vents or attach the trim. We do that for you.
Choose your clamps and vent options below.
Let’s build you a windshield with the options you want. So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 1-piece Lexan windshield with loop clamps with all hardware needed for installation.
2020-2022 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 models
- ¼” Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate-The windshield section made of MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan. MR10 is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4″ thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”
- LOOP CLAMPS– The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS and TRIM-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT”S THAT EASY. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed that run from the front of the driver to the front of the passenger. The vent opens and closes by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.