KYMCO 700 (2014-2017) 2-Pc Vented Scratch-Resistant Windshield
$416.59 – $517.49
Kymco 700- 2 Pc Scratch-Resistant Windshield
Fits 2014-2017 Kymco 700i Models
At 3 Star Industries, we know not every windshield matches every rider’s needs and budget. That’s why we start with the basics and let you add the options you desire. You build the windshield you want. Well, you choose the options, WE build it. And when we say we build it we mean just that. We ship you a READY-TO-INSTALL windshield. We don’t ask you to install the vents or attach the trim. We do that for you.
Choose clamp and vent options below
The unique design of the scratch-resistant 2-piece vented windshield offers function in all seasons. During colder months, the full windshield offers the needed front wind protection. During warmer months, the 2-piece independent windshield sections allows the lower section to be removed for great air flow while the top remains on as a bug shield. In spring and fall, simply open the vents for additional air flow when needed. A quality windshield manufactured by 3 Star Industries with multiple features at a value price.
- ¼” Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate-The upper windshield section is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating. It is warranted against yellowing, breakage, coating failure and loss of light transmission and offers improved resistance to weathering. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16” polycarbonate. The lower windshield section is made of general purpose polycarbonate.
- 2 PIECE DESIGN-Each windshield section mounts independently of the other. This allows the rider the option of riding with both sections on or just the top or bottom on when more air in the cab is desired.
- AUTOMOTIVE TRIM-The bottom and sides of the lower windshield section and the sides of the upper windshield section have a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line.
- BENDS-All of our 2-piece windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield. At the top of the lower section, the windshield contains a bend out of approximately 60 degrees. At the bottom of the upper section, the windshield contains two bends; one out and one down. This allows the bends in the upper section to mount over the bend in the bottom section. Please see the listing photos showing these bends. An additional bend is designed at the top of the upper section. This bend strengthens the polycarbonate and provides stability at high speeds or while towing. Your windshield may contain additional bends if needed to contour to the vehicle’s cab frame.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES- The top of the windshield stops just below the front cross bar. The windshield should not interfere with your top. The windshield can be used with a soft top or hard top.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT”S THAT EASY.
- LOOP CLAMPS– Loop clamps are a strong but economical mounting option. Loop clamps are a vibration-damping and made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- DUAL VENTS-The windshield is manufactured with dual vents on the bottom windshield section. A line of vent openings are cut in front of the driver and in front of the passenger. The vents open and close by sliding the vent covers from side to side.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.