Massimo 500/700 Soft Back Panel
Call to Order
You’ve got a windshield and hard top on your UTV, but you’re getting a lot of air and dust blowing into the cab. A back panel will help alleviate that problem. Whether you’re trail riding or hauling hay bales, the back panel blocks the “blow back” into the cab. For those days you need air flow into the cab, opt for the zip open window option. Made of heavy duty fabric and components, our back panel is an essential addition to your windshield and hard top.
2015-2016 Massimo MSU 500 and 700
- Available in black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Optional zip open back window.
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- Made in the USA
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I don’t like the back panel?
Not a problem. Just send it back and we issue you a full refund. To qualify for a full refund, the back panel must be in sellable condition. FYI, we also offer a Lexan back panel for many models.
I don’t see what I want. Do you do custom work?
We do. We’ve made windshields with a roll-up snow cover. We’ve made enclosures with openings for skis. We’ve made bed covers. We’ve made…………well you get the picture.
You didn’t answer all my questions!
Just give us a call at 877-615-4080, Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm eastern time
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
|Dimensions||8 × 36 × 8 in|