Polaris Ranger 900/1000 2-Pc Scratch-Resistant Windshield with Optional Vents
$357.95 – $370.95
Polaris Ranger 900/1000 2-Pc Scratch Resistant Windshield with Optional Vents
At 3 Star Industries, we know not every windshield matches every rider’s needs and budget. That’s why we start with the basics and let you add the options you desire. You build the windshield you want. Well, you choose the options, WE build it. And when we say we build it we mean just that. We ship you a READY-TO-INSTALL windshield. We don’t ask you to install the vents or attach the trim. We do that for you.
Choose your clamps and vents below
Let’s build the windshield you want with the options you desire.
So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 2-piece Scratch-Resistant Lexan windshield with ‘C” clamps. The unique design of the 2-piece windshield offers function in all seasons. During colder months, the full windshield offers the needed front wind protection. During warmer months, the 2-piece independent windshield sections allows the lower section to be removed for great air flow while the top remains on as a bug shield. The windshield mounts using “C” clamps made of zinc-plated steel. All hardware needed for the “C” clamps is provided.
FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS
- 2014-2020 Ranger XP 900, 2015-16 Ranger 570 Full Size/XP 570, 2017-20 Ranger XP 1000
2017-2020 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 900 and 1000 (not EPS)
2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900-5 Seat and 570-6 Seat (includes EPS)
2014-2015 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 (includes EPS)
- ¼” Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate-The upper windshield section is made of MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan. MR10 is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides. The lower windshield section is made of ¼” general purpose polycarbonate. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4″ thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- “C” CLAMPS– The windshield mounts into the inset roll bars using vibration-damping “C” clamps to ensure a secure fit. All hardware is included with the steel “C” clamps for a TOOL-FREE installation.
- 2 PIECE DESIGN-Each windshield section mounts independently of the other. This allows the rider the option of riding with both sections on or just the top or bottom on when more air in the cab is desired.
- AUTOMOTIVE TRIM-The bottom of the lower windshield section has a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line. The trim along the hood line is standard in all windshield models.
- BENDS-All of our 2-piece windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed in front of the driver and passenger. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov