Polaris Ranger Crew 570 (2015-2018) 2-Piece Windshield-You Pick the Options
Call to Order
You don’t really have to build it. We’ll do the heavy work and build it for you, but you get to choose the options. Start with a 2-piece Lexan windshield with loop clamps for only $249.95. The unique design of the 2-piece windshield offers function in all seasons. During colder months, the full windshield offers the needed front wind protection. During warmer months, the 2-piece independent windshield sections allows the lower section to be removed for great air flow while the top remains on as a bug shield. The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning. All hardware needed for the loops clamps is provided. Add automotive trim and Quick Install Straps for $15. The bottom and sides of the lower windshield section and the sides of the upper windshield section have a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line. The Quick Install Straps are die-cut from military grade hook and loop. You won’t believe the strength and holding power of the straps. The Quick Install Straps offer a quick and easy installation without any tools. Prefer Quick Connect Clamps to loop clamps or Quick Install Straps, add $85. The Quick Connect Clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Need a scratch-resistant hard coated windshield. That option is available for $90. Choose this option and the upper windshield section is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating. Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries. Additional windshields features are below.
- Models-The windshield fits 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 570 4-Seater models.
- ¼” Polycarbonate – The upper and lower windshield section is made of polycarbonate that possesses incredible impact strength. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16” polycarbonate.
- BENDS-All of our 2-piece windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield. At the top of the lower section, the windshield contains a bend out of approximately 60 degrees. At the bottom of the upper section, the windshield contains two bends; one out and one down. This allows the bends in the upper section to mount over the bend in the bottom section. Please see the listing photos showing these bends. An additional bend is designed at the top of the upper section. This bend strengthens the polycarbonate and provides stability at high speeds or while towing. Your windshield may contain additional bends if needed to contour to the vehicle’s cab frame.
- ADDITIONAL DEFAULT FEATURES– The top of the windshield stops just below the front cross bar. The windshield should not interfere with your top. The windshield can be used with a soft top or hard top.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 6 in|