Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Half Windshield
$126.95 – $189.95
Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Half Windshield
Sometimes a little air deflection is the difference between a comfortable ride and tears running down your face. HEY, THERE’S NO CRYING ON THE TRAILS. At least not with 3 Star Industries’ half windshield for the RZR XP Turbo S. Made of ¼” Lexan polycarb, cut with CNC precision and made in America, our half windshield offers wind deflection at an incredible price.
Choose your clamps below.
Let’s build you a windshield with the options you want. So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a Half Lexan windshield with loop clamps with all hardware needed for installation.
2019-20 RZR XP Turbo S and XP 4 Turbo S
- ¼” Polycarbonate-The windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- LOOP CLAMPS– The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT’S THAT EASY
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt.
- ¼” SCRATCH-RESISTENT POLYCARBONATE-The windshield section made of MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan. MR10 is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4″ thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
• Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
• Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
• Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 6 in|