Polaris RZR PRO XP- Soft Doors
Polaris RZR PRO XP Upper Doors
Fits 2020-2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP.
Sometimes the weather is just too much when you only have a top, windshield, and back panel on your 2020 – 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP. 3 Star Industries designed and manufactures Upper doors to work with any manufacturer’s cab components. The Upper doors for the Polaris RZR PRO XP are an economical way to enclose the cab. While we call them soft, the doors are made of heavy duty material that can withstand whatever elements come at them.
Choose your color options below.
Doors for the Polaris RZR PRO XP are part of our modular cab system. Modular design allows you options. When the cold winds blow, add the doors to completely enclosure your cab. When the temperature rises, either roll the doors back and secure open or remove them until needed again. While the doors work beautifully with our windshields, back panels, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories.
- Available in Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo.
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric.
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage.
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Doors open and close using #10 Metal YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Windows are made of 30 gauge double-polished vinyl.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Hand crafted and hand measured.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
- Available in Black or Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov