Polaris RZR XP 4 1000/XP 4 Turbo Upper Doors
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000/ XP 4 Turbo Upper Doors
Sometimes the weather is just too much when you only have a top, windshield, and back panel on your side-by-side. 3 Star Industries designed and manufactures canvas upper doors to work with any manufacturer’s cab components. The upper doors for the RZR XP 4 1000/ XP 4 Turbo are an economical way to enclose the cab. While some may call them soft, the doors are made of heavy duty material to withstand whatever elements come at them.
Choose your enclosure color below.
Upper doors for the RZR XP 4 1000/ XP 4 Turbo are part of our modular cab system. Modular design allows you multiple coverage options When the temperature drops, install the doors with your 3 Star Industries’ windshield, top and rear windshield. While the doors work beautifully with 3 Star’s products, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories.
2014-2022 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 and RZR XP 4 Turbo
2015-2018 Polaris RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
2019-2020 Polaris RZR S 4 1000
- Available in Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric called Top Gun
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Doors open an close with heavy-duty #10 YKK metal zippers.
- Windows are made from 30 gauge Aqua-View vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning- Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov